Together we’re changing the world – one relationship at a time…
When you join RCI, you not only get world-class training, but you also become family.
Our relationship coach training curriculum and done-for-you marketing programs can be used “out of the box” or customized to reach your audience. RCI programs are used effectively all over the world regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. Why reinvent the wheel? Programs are available for you to implement immediately.
Founded in 1997 by David Steele, MFT, Relationship Coaching Institute has trained thousands of coaches to help their clients have happy, fulfilling relationships.
- Video: Should I Stay or Should I Go?by Relationship Coaching Institute“Should I Stay or Should I Go” is one of the most common questions we get from our clients who are agonizing over their relationship, desperately wanting to make the right choice and wishing they had a crystal ball to foresee the future consequences of […]
- Video: Keeping Secrets in Marriageby Relationship Coaching InstituteI don’t think I should have to tell my wife everything I’ve done or am doing in my life. What’s the big deal? I choose not to share some things because they’re irrelevant. I love my wife. I don’t have affairs and never would, but she thinks I’m having an affair and is threatening to divorce me.
- Top Ten Flirting Strategies for Singlesby Relationship Coaching InstituteThe first key to successful flirting is not an ability to show off and impress, but the knack of conveying that you like someone. If your ‘target’ knows that you find him interesting and attractive, he will be more inclined to like you.
- Video: Radical Dating Episode 1 – Meet the castby Relationship Coaching InstituteAre you single and over 40? Are you ready for lasting love? Join us for a 10 week series as we follow 5 singles as they embark on a journey to find love.
- Video: How Can I Get Him to Commit?by Relationship Coaching InstituteAfter four years she’s ready to settle down and commit and he’s not. Should she give him time? Should she stay or go?
- Video: Dealing with a Sexless Marriageby Relationship Coaching InstituteI’ve been married for 20 years and my wife and I haven’t made love in over 8 years. I’ve brought this up to my wife and she says we’re not “connected.” What does that mean? We don’t even kiss anymore except a quick peck on occasion. I miss my wife and can’t believe our sex life is over. It breaks my heart.
- Video: Our Religious Differences are Tearing us Apartby Relationship Coaching InstituteI’m an atheist and I’m dating someone who is strongly religious and we’re getting serious. But in his religion it is unacceptable to be with someone who doesn’t believe in God and he told me that betraying his religion is killing him every day. We love each other. Is there anything that we can do to make this work?
- Video: My Boyfriend is Texting Another Woman!by Relationship Coaching InstituteMy boyfriend and I have been living together for the past year and I just discovered that he has been texting another woman. I’m so upset and don’t understand why he’s doing this. […]
- Video: When to Have “The Talk” in a Dating Relationshipby Relationship Coaching InstituteNine months into a new relationship he feels betrayed and lied to when he learns that she has had cancer all along and didn’t tell him. Did she “lie”? When is the right time to share personal information with someone you’re dating?
- Video: It’s Not Fair, She Changed the Rules!by Relationship Coaching InstituteThey agreed not to have children when they got married, and 5 years later she changed her mind and wants a baby.He loves her and doesn’t want to lose her, but doesn’t want more children. What should he do?
- Video: He’s Perfect But I’m Not in Love!by Relationship Coaching InstituteHer boyfriend of 4 months is the perfect guy, but she’s not in love with him, feels zero chemistry, is just going through the motions and doesn’t know what to do. What would YOU do?
- Video: My Husband Won’t Let Me Read His Texts and Thinks I’m Nosy!by Relationship Coaching InstituteHer husband values his “privacy” and doesn’t want her to read his texts and emails. Should she be worried? What should she do?
- Video: My Husband is Feeling Rejected By Me!by Relationship Coaching InstituteThey’ve been married for two years and she had zero libido due to pregnancy, depression and stress. Now that she’s feeling better he’s angry and withdrawn for not having his needs met. What can she do?
- Video: My Wife Gained Weight and Isn’t Sexy Anymore!by Relationship Coaching InstituteHis wife gained 50 lbs since their marriage and he’s not physically or sexually attracted to her anymore. What should he do?
- Video: Radical Sexby Relationship Coaching InstituteWhat kind of sexual relationship do you want? Daily sex? Sex whenever you want? Adventurous sex? Want extraordinary sex but don’t how to get your partner on board?
- Video: Help! I’m Being Used!by Relationship Coaching InstituteHe loves her and she says the sex is great and she loves him but not for the long term. He’s confused and doesn’t understand why she won’t commit. What should he do?
- My Marriage is BORING! Should I Have an Affair?by Relationship Coaching InstituteWhat do you do when your marriage is stale and boring? Divorce? Affair? Let’s get real about how to spice up a boring relationship.
- Video: Help! I Want Quiet and He Wants Constant Background Noise!by Relationship Coaching InstituteShe likes a quiet house, he likes to blast the TV and music for background noise all day. How can they live together?
- Video: Can Appointment Sex Be Good?by Relationship Coaching InstituteHe works 12-hour days and is exhausted when he comes home from work but she wants spontaneity and doesn’t want to schedule their sex life. What should they do? Can appointment sex be good sex?
- Video: Romance is NOT a Test! (or is it?)by Relationship Coaching InstituteShe wants him to WOW her on Valentine’s Day and he’s feeling pressured. Can you relate? What would you do? Let’s get real about love and romance.