Couples Coaching Focus
I help people live happy & fulfilling lives after their career. Having a thriving relationship is one of the keys. Most people don’t realize all the changes that happen when you “retire” can challenge your relationship even if it is strong.
CRCC, CRCS, CPRC, MM
Retirement can be the best part of your life …
… and coaching can help you get there.
Coaching is a client-focused service which assumes you are healthy, powerful, and able to achieve your goals with effective support, information, tools, and guidance.
- It helps you close the gap between where you are and where you want to be.
- It focuses on goal setting, outcome creation, and personal change management.
Many of us use personal fitness trainers to maintain good health. Think of retirement coaching as your fitness training while you build your new life.
Reasons to use a Retirement coach…
- Help you create a clear and specific vision of what you want your new life to be like
- Support you as you move through the transition out of the career phase of your life
- Develop goals and an action plan for each of the eight life areas that make up your Happiness Portfolio®
About the coach
Marianne retired twice during her 40-year career which included various senior marketing roles. She failed the first time because she didn’t know the things she now helps her clients understand. She also contributed to the Gray Divorce stats, and went back to work helping global companies understand their customers and competitors.
Eleven years ago, she tried retirement again and got it right this time. She is truly living the most rewarding and fulfilling part of her life and knows her clients can too.
Marianne is a seasoned retirement and relationship expert committed to helping people create a happy, fulfilling “post-career” phase of their lives through her workshops, seminars, public speaking, and individual coaching. Marianne also works with singles and couples to successfully build and maintain healthy and rewarding relationships – after all, having a solid relationship is central to creating a happy, fulfilling life.
She is a certified Retirement and Relationship Coach. Marianne holds a Masters of Management from Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management in Chicago. She is the author of Your Happiness Portfolio® for Retirement – It’s Not About the Money!
As the oldest of nine children, Marianne learned to relish quiet, contemplative times. Now one of her favorite ways to enjoy quiet time is walking at a beautiful fishing lake minutes from her home in Huntsville AL. She also loves to plan, plant, and maintain her garden, cook, and travel. She and her husband have five grandchildren and a smart little Havanese dog that are the joy of their lives.
Certifications and Degrees
- Certified Relationship Coach – Couples (CRCC) – Relationship Coaching Institute
- Certified Relationship Coach – Singles (CRCS) – Relationship Coaching Institute
- Certified Professional Retirement Coach (CPRC) – Retirement Coaches Association
- Masters in Management (MM), Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University