Singles Coaching Focus
Too many people find themselves alone and longing for solid friendships and family relationships. I coach adults who want to build stronger relationships with family, friends, partners, children and/or others in their lives.
I love helping individuals create and maintain the friendships and partnerships they really want.
My ‘Conscious Companionship’ course is for you if you want to:
- Strengthen your ability to choose compatible friends.
- Strengthen your ability to make small talk when meeting potential friends.
- Refine your conversational skills beyond small talk.
- Create compatible friendships that last.
- and more…
My Relationship Readiness Program is right for you if you want to:
- Find clarity about who you are, what you really want, and how to get it.
- Determine your relationship requirements, needs and wants.
- Create a clear plan for reaching your relationship goals.
- Take the first steps confidently toward achieving your relationship goals.
- and more…
How we can work together
Private Coaching: Programs consist of 6 or 12 one-hour sessions to be done in person, online or over the phone. Targeted topics include but are not limited to self discovery and readiness work paired with my guidance for determining clear relationship goals and steps for achieving them.
Group Coaching: I will be offering an 8-week group coaching course called
‘Keeping it Together: Coaching for Parents of children with special needs’. Start date: TBD
About the coach
Beckham Linton has enjoyed a 30-year career as a speech-language pathologist spanning all ages and settings, with a specialty in social communication and executive functioning.
She now spends her professional time as an ADHD coach and RCI-certified Relationship Coach for adults and uses her combined knowledge and experience to help adults create the lives and relationships they’ve always dreamed of.
- Speaks nationally for the Social Thinking® Speakers Collaborative
- Developed a ‘Social Think Tank’ for sharing of intervention ideas among district staff
- Presenter: Closing the Gap Conference: Social Thinking and Story Grammar Marker applications
- Developed and implemented summer social therapy programs for kids ages 3-13
- Provided multiple district wide teacher/parent education talks on social language challenges
- Contributor: Facilitating Relationships! Six Second Stories and Other Social Communication Strategies. Maryellen Rooney Moreau, M.Ed., CCC-SLP and Gwynne McElhinney, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Received the ASHA Award for Continuing Education (ACE)*Developed Metacognitive awareness training presentation for neuro-rehabilitation professionals.
- Lead social support group for adults with TBI
- Relationship Coaching Institute training lab assistant, 2020
CERTIFICATIONS AND DEGREES
- Masters degree and Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology
- Certified Member of the Social Thinking Speakers Collaborative
- Certified Relationship Coach for Singles (CRCS)